- Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 18:32
The Civil Unit is responsible for the service and execution of civil orders, judgments and mandates from the state Supreme Court, the County Court and local courts within Westchester County. The Civil Unit also serves as the enforcement arm for other state and federal jurisdictions where service is required within Westchester County.
The Civil Unit processes the following actions for the public and legal community:
- Income and property executions
- Service and enforcement of family court process
- Service of summonses, complaints, subpoenas and petitions
- The execution and enforcement of court orders
- Civil arrests
- The enforcement of Orders of Seizure and Attachment.
For further information and questions, contact us.